Semera University Intake 2022 – 2023
Semera University Intake 2022 – 2023 – Apply Now:
Admission for Regular Undergraduate Students
Admission to year I level regular programs is granted by the Ministry of Education and processes by the Office of the Registrar of Samara University.
Before you proceed to application, Click on the links below for information:
1.Semera University Courses Offered 2022 – 2023
2.Semera University Fees Structure 2022 – 2023
3.Semera University Admission Requirements 2022 – 2023
Semera University Intake Placement
This shall be carried out for Undergraduate students on the regular programs after they have been admitted by the University, but before they register for the first semester.
- Orientation is given by faculties/Departments Registrar (Admissions Officer), & Students Service Management Director.
- Registrar Units distribute departmental choice form containing a list of departments at the end of orientation.
- Students fill out form listing his/her preference of departments on the format and submit to faculty the same day or in the morrow at most
- Faculty Admission & Placement Committee decides student allocations to department based on student demand, individual student’s ability, affirmative action and talent distribution. Faculties need to employ the same criteria set by the MoE (and/or by the University as appropriate).
Semera University Intake Incorrect Placement
If a student is incorrectly placed in a Faculty different from his/her Preparatory school area of study, then he/she shall apply to the Ministry of Education or. If his/her application is accepted by Ministry of Education then he/she will be given a letter which places him/her to the desired Faculty. Upon presenting the letter, the student will be admitted to the new Faculty.
In certain cases students unhappy with their placed department can request replacement to another department; if
- Two students agree to swap departments. This has become unacceptable as money got involved in the process. Demanding a lot of money in exchange has become commonplace. Thus, faculties/departments openly announce for students to compete and fill in places of students who failed to report after assignment by the MoE and faculties.
- One student presents suitable evidence that the placed department is unsuitable.
Exchange Cases within Samara University
- Students may apply for exchange from Department to Department within faculty before the time of add and drop of courses for the semester they are applying to.
- Students within Samara University requesting an exchange from one Department to another Department must obtain a written consent from both Departments and present to the University Registrar.
- All courses taken by the student at Samara University will appear on his/her transcript
1. Students apply for exchange from one department to another—in the same faculty;
2. The student begins the process by enquiring about exchange to new department. If new department is willing, student then consults the current department.
3. Either department can enquire about the student’s ability and character; they have the right to refuse or permit the exchange. If both departments are willing student fills out Exchange form from his/her record officer;
4. Student begins process by enquiring the registry (Admission office) about exchange to new department.
5. The Admission Officer issues exchange forms, if student is eligible for exchange based on the rules & regulations of the university (provided that other conditions, such as space, are not limiting). The preconditions include:
- Exchange applications not considered after the time of add and drop
- Student should not have taken more than a semester’s Cr.hrs. to be eligible for exchange
- Exchange is allowed to proceed with the process
6. The student fills out exchange form in 6 copies and seeks the consent of both departments;
7. If both the departments are willing, Forms shall be countersigned by: current Dept.Head, current Dean of faculty, new Dept. Head. New Faculty Dean and registry (Record Officer).
8. Upon successful completion, student clears from the current department and hands a copy each of the completed clearance forms to the current Department and his/her record officer. Reason for withdrawal on the clearance form is stated ‘’Exchange to another Department/Faculty’’
4.1- Inter-university transfer
- He is placed in an institution situated in a place or environment that poses unfavorable health conditions while he is already suffering from a serious medical problem or his health condition necessitates that he should live out side Samara or its environs in order to get better access to medical facilities or family care; or
- He was the only source of income for his family and was looking after sick parents living in his environs.
- He was in a very serious social problem
Registration and Identification Cards
- Student’s bio-data and signature
- 5 passport photos (full name in block letter should be written at the back of each photo),
- Copies of Preparatory School Transcript and University Entrance Examination Certificate (EHEECE) (MoE normally sends these after students get assigned to different universities).
- On successful completion of admission, student receives registration form to fill in
- Student registers for the full program
- For each program, Department publishes list of courses for students to register on.
- Department submits or posts in writing the names of instructors assigned as advisors for each batch of students
- Student collects registration forms from departments/faculty unit and fills out 3 copies based on published list (this may not be the final list for a student with add & drop; some courses may be added or dropped at the ‘add & drop’ stage);
- Registration form is signed by student and then submitted to respective record officer.
- Faculty Record Officers check each student’s status from student’s grade report or previous semester’s master sheet): if no dismissal, student can continue to the next semester;
- If successfully completed, the Faculty Record officer puts an officials stamp:
- reading “Registered” and date of registration on the forms for new students, and
- reading “Renewed” & date of renewal on student’s ID for senior Students (date of registration on the ID of new entrants);
A student registered at the university shall be issued a non-transferable identification card with a unique and a permanent Identity Number. The card which is a very valuable document requiring careful handling is the passport to services and facilities of the University. The ID Number, which should appear on every student documents, is required every time the student requests for university services, even after graduation.
Identification cards are given to every new student and these cards must be
- renewed each regular, evening or in-service session
- returned to the university registrar when the student withdraw or graduates
1 Adigrat University Online Application Forms
2 Adigrat University Application Forms
3 Adigrat University Application Deadline
4 Adigrat University New Students Registration Date
5 Adigrat University Online Registration
6 Adigrat University Adu Intake .
7 Adigrat University Admission Requirements
6 Adigrat University AdU Admission List
7 Adigrat University AdU Admission Date
8 Adigrat University Announcement
10 Adigrat University AdU Schools and Colleges
11 Adigrat University Courses Offered
12 Adigrat University Undergraduate Courses Offered
13 Adigrat University Postgraduate Courses Offered
14 Adigrat University Student Portal
15 Adigrat University Sims Portal Login
16 Adigrat University Contact Address
17 Adigrat University Fees Structure
18 Adigrat University AdU Entrance Date
19 Adigrat University Digital Library System
20 Adigrat University Grade Viewer System
21 Adigrat University Graduation Date
22 Adigrat University Graduation List
23 Adigrat University Students Grade Viewing System
24 Adigrat University Grading System
25 Adigrat University New Job Vacancies
27 Adigrat University Student Results
28 Adigrat University Academic Calendar
1.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Application form 2022/2023
2.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Admission list 2022/2023
3.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Online Application 2022/2023
4.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Intake 2022/2023
5.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Application Deadline 2022/2023
6.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Admission Requirement
7.Adama Science and Technology University Courses Offered 2022/2023
8.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Registration Date
9.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Registration
10.Adama Science and Technology University Announcement.
11.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Contacts
12.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Schools
13.Adama University ASTU Continuing Education Institute
14.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU weekend program
15.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Graduation
16.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Extension Program
17.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Graduation List
18.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU announcement
19.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Cut off Mark
20.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Academic Calendar
21.Adama Science and Technology University Grading System
22.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU History
23.Adama University ASTU Fees Structure
24.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Job Vacancies
26.Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Student Portal Login
1.Addis Ababa University AAU Student Portal Login
2.Addis Ababa University AAU Colleges and Institute
3.Addis Ababa University Registration Date
4.Addis Ababa University Graduation Requirements
5.Addis Ababa University AAU Fees Structure
6.Addis Ababa University Grading System
7.Addis Ababa University Academic Calendar
8.Addis Ababa University Examination
9.Addis Ababa University Courses Offered
10.Addis Ababa University AAU Contact Address
11.Addis Ababa University Undergraduate Admissions
12.Addis Ababa University AAU Admission Requirements
13.Addis Ababa University Graduate Admissions
14.Addis Ababa University Readmissions
15.Addis Ababa University AAU International Students Admissions
16.Addis Ababa University Undergraduate Application Form
17.Addis Ababa University Postgraduate Application Form
18.Addis Ababa University AAU Application Form
19.Addis Ababa University AAU Campuses
20.Addis Ababa University AAU Intake
21.Addis Ababa University AAU distance education
22.Addis Ababa University AAU distance and continuing education
23.Addis Ababa University AAU entrance exam
24.Addis Ababa University AAU extension program registration
25.Addis Ababa University AAU Gpa Calculator
26.Addis Ababa University AAU history
27.Addis Ababa University AAU Job Vacancies
28.Addis Ababa University AAU Masters Program Registration
29.Addis Ababa University AAU new student registration
30.Addis Ababa University AAU Online Registration
30.Addis Ababa University AAU Online Application
31.Addis Ababa University AAU Online Exam Results
32.Addis Ababa University AAU ranking in africa
33.Addis Ababa University AAU Admission List
34.Addis Ababa University AAU World Ranking
35.Addis Ababa University AAU scholarship
36.Addis Ababa University Accommodation and Hostels
2.Hawassa University Fees Structure
4.Hawassa University Colleges and Institute
5.Hawassa University Distance Education
6.Hawassa University Contact Address
8.Hawassa University grading system
9.Hawassa University Courses Offered
10.Hawassa University Scholarship
11.Hawassa University Amission Requirement
12.Hawassa University Online Registration
13.Hawassa University Registration Date
14.Hawassa University Job Vacancies
15.Hawassa University Student Portal Login
16.Hawassa University Sims Portal Login
17.Hawassa University Admission List
18.Hawassa University Application Deadline
19.Hawassa University Graduation List
20.Hawassa University Graduation Date