Adigrat University Online Registration 2021 – 2022
Adigrat University Online Registration 2021 – 2022 – Check Below:
After a student is admitted to one of the programs of the university, the next thing to do is registration for a set of modules/courses.
A student who fails to maintain continuous registration without officially withdrawing from a program shall be considered to have dropped out of the program.
Registration takes place in the college/institute/school registrar office.
During registration, students should observe the following registration rules and procedures:
- A student, whose application for admission to a program is accepted, can be registered according to the academic calendar.
- The registration slips should be completed and signed by the advisor.
- A student will not be allowed to take courses (modules and other learning materials) without completing registration formalities.
- A student must take the pre‐requisite(s) before he/she registers for an advanced course.
- A student shall pay for the courses listed in the registration slip and, present the cash receipt along with the forms to the respective center/office.
- A student shall complete a registration form in triplicate. The student must submit the slips to the college/institute/school registrar office and get the “REGISTERED” stamp on them. The first copy shall be given to the student, the second to the department and the third shall be sent to the Registrar office.
- No credit shall be given for courses for which the student is not registered even if grades have been earned.
- Registration has to be done every semester. However, some colleges (like School of Medicine in CHS) can have registration only once a year.
- Registration by proxy is not allowed.
A candidate may be admitted to a Ph.D. program at any time in the year, but shall normally enroll for his formal studies at the beginning of the semester following his admission.
2. Late registration
There is usually a one (or two) day registration period after the regular registration closes during the regular, evening or Kiremt semester. This time is primarily meant to complete oversights during the registration time. Late registration may be subject to a penalty fee. The steps followed are similar to those identified in the Registration section above.
3. Add and Drop
Add and drop is an action of registering for modules/courses or dropping those modules/courses the student registered for during the normal registration time. It is, therefore, an opportunity given to the student to correct any oversight during the normal registration period. However, such possibilities have to be explored in consultation with and permission by the academic advisor of the student.
Add and drops are done on a form prepared for the purpose and the form should be collected from the college/institute registrar office.
The date of add/drop should be completed within three weeks from the date of registration.
The specific dates for each term will be indicated in the academic calendar.
4. Online Registration Procedure
Step 1. Collect your username and password from your College/Institution registrar office.
Step 2. Begin by logging into the http://www.adu.edu.et/ with your Username (ID No.) and password.
Step 3. Click on Registration ——> Course Registration ——> Please complete your profile before registration!! Click Here >>>
- telephone number
- email address
- birth date and
- upload your passport size photograph
Click on Submit.
Step 4. Fill the cost sharing information ——> Click on Submit.
Step 5. Select Courses ——> Click on Submit. You will receive confirmation notice immediately.
Step 6. Click on Logout to close the application.
Adigrat University Courses Offered
Adigrat University Undergraduate Courses Offered
Adigrat University Postgraduate Courses Offered
Adigrat University Student Portal
Adigrat University Sims Portal Login
Adigrat University AdU Intake.
Adigrat University Contact Address
Adigrat University Admission Requirements
Adigrat University Fees Structure
Adigrat University Online Application Forms
Adigrat University Application Forms
Adigrat University Application Deadline
Adigrat University AdU Entrance Date
Adigrat University Digital Library System
Adigrat University Grade Viewer System
Adigrat University Graduation Date
Adigrat University Graduation List
Adigrat University Students Grade Viewing System
Adigrat University Grading System
Adigrat University New Job Vacancies
Adigrat University New Students Registration Date
Adigrat University Online Registration
Adigrat University Ranking
Adigrat University Student Results
Adigrat University Academic Calender