Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Intake 2021 – 2022
Adama University ASTU Intake 2021 – 2022 – Check Below:
Registration Call for Ethiopian Universities of Science and Technology 2021 Entry Test Call The
Ministry of Science and Technology is making a major change in the science and technology sector in order to sustain the country’s economic growth. To accomplish this, it has developed competent professionals in the education sector of Adama Science and Technology University and the Addis Ababa University of Science and Technology, which have been given a special mission.
Thus, in 2021 For those interested in pursuing a degree in Applied Science and Engineering in Addis Ababa Science and Technology University in 2021 Students who take the 12th International University Entrance Exam and meet the specific requirements listed below would like to receive an online entrance exam.
Quick Links:Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Online Application
- For those who wish to train in the field of engineering: For developing regions (Afar, Somali, Benishangul-Gumuz, Gambela), over 410 for men, over 400 for women,
over 425 for men, over 410 for women
- For those who wish to train in the field of Applied Science: – For emerging regions: over 350 for men, over 335 for women – for other regions: over 375 for men, more than 350 for
|Addis Ababa University of Science and Technology||Adama University of Science and Technology|
|Engineering||Applied Science||Engineering||Applied Science|
|Civil Engineering||Industrial Chemistry||Civil Engineering||Applied Chemistry|
|Chemical Engineering||Food Science and Applied Nutrition||Chemical Engineering||Applied Physics|
|Mechanical Engineering||Geology||Mechanical Engineering||Applied Geology|
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||Electronics Power and Controller Engineering||Applied Mathematics|
|Electronic Mechanical Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Software Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Environmental Engineering||Water Resources Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Material Science and Engineering|
Registration: Applicants who meet the Enrollment Requirements can register online at cba.astu.edu.et.
DATE OF TEST : PGU 1, 2009 9:00 am to 11:30 pm
Place of Exam : In person at the registration station of your choice.
1) There is no charge for registration and testing;
2) The list of applicants for the test is
listed at : www.most.gov.et www.aastu.edu.et www.astu.edu.et
will also be communicated via SMS.
3) It is recommended that applicants prepare for biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics and English in the subjects for which the exam is currently offered.
4) Because the exam is given online, applicants are advised to practice the test provided in conjunction with the registration form to avoid confusion that may arise during the exam.
5) Applicants are required to submit a copy of the 2021 Grade 12 National University Entrance Examination, a National University Admission Testing Card (or ID) and a registration certificate.
6) Applicants who pass the entrance exam will not be included in the university placement program administered by the Ministry of Education.
7) University placement for selected students is indicated by the websites listed above.
8) Non-selective applicants will be allocated by other universities through the Ministry of Education as before.
9) It is prohibited to enter any testing station with any cell phones on the day of the test.
10) Unlawful conduct during a test is strictly prohibited.