Addis Ababa University New Student Registration 2021 – 2022
Addis Ababa University New Student Registration 2021 – 2022 – Check Below:
After a student is admitted to one of the programs of the university, the next thing to do is register for a set of modules/courses.
A student who fails to maintain continuous registration without officially withdrawing from a program shall be considered to have dropped out of the program.
Registration takes place in the college/institute/school registrar office.
During registration, students should observe the following registration rules and procedures:
- A student, whose application for admission to a program is accepted, can be registered according to the academic calendar.
- The registration slips should be completed and signed by the advisor.
- A student will not be allowed to take courses (modules and other learning materials) without completing registration formalities.
- A student must take the pre‐requisite(s) before he/she registers for an advanced course.
- A student shall pay for the courses listed in the registration slip and, present the cash receipt along with the forms to the respective center/office.
- A student shall complete a registration form in triplicate. The student must submit the slips to the college/institute/school registrar office and get the “REGISTERED” stamp on them. The first copy shall be given to the student, the second to the department and the third shall be sent to the Registrar office.
- No credit shall be given for courses for which the student is not registered even if grades have been earned.
- Registration has to be done every semester. However, some colleges (like School of Medicine in CHS) can have registration only once a year.
- Registration by proxy is not allowed.
A candidate may be admitted to a Ph.D. program at any time in the year, but shall normally enroll for his formal studies at the beginning of the semester following his admission.
2. Late registration
There is usually a one (or two) day registration period after the regular registration closes during the regular, evening or Kiremt semester. This time is primarily meant to complete oversights during the registration time. Late registration may be subject to a penalty fee. The steps followed are similar to those identified in the Registration section above.
3. Add and Drop
Add and drop is an action of registering for modules/courses or dropping those modules/courses the student registered for during the normal registration time. It is, therefore, an opportunity given to the student to correct any oversight during the normal registration period. However, such possibilities have to be explored in consultation with and permission by the academic advisor of the student.
Add and drops are done on a form prepared for the purpose and the form should be collected from the college/institute registrar office.
The date of add/drop should be completed within three weeks from the date of registration.
The specific dates for each term will be indicated in the academic calendar.
4. Online Registration Procedure
Step 1. Collect your username and password from your College/Institution registrar office.
Step 2. Begin by logging into the portal.aau.edu.et with your Username (ID No.) and password.
Step 3. Click on Registration ——> Course Registration ——> Please complete your profile before registration!! Click Here >>>
- telephone number
- email address
- birth date and
- upload your passport size photograph
Click on Submit.
Step 4. Fill the cost-sharing information ——> Click on Submit.
Step 5. Select Courses ——> Click on Submit. You will receive confirmation notice immediately.
Step 6. Click on Logout to close the application.
- Addis Ababa University AAU Student Portal Login
Addis Ababa University AAU Colleges and Institute
- Addis Ababa University Registration Date
- Addis Ababa University Graduation Requirements
- Addis Ababa University AAU Fees Structure
- Addis Ababa University Grading System
- Addis Ababa University Academic Calendar
- Addis Ababa University Examination
- Addis Ababa University Courses Offered.
- Addis Ababa University AAU Contact Address
- Addis Ababa University Undergraduate Admissions
- Addis Ababa University AAU Admission Requirements
- Addis Ababa University Graduate Admissions
- Addis Ababa University Readmissions
- Addis Ababa University AAU International Students Admissions
- Addis Ababa University Undergraduate Application Form
- Addis Ababa University Postgraduate Application Form
- Addis Ababa University AAU Application Form
- Addis Ababa University AAU Campuses
- Addis Ababa University AAU Intake
- Addis Ababa University AAU distance education
- Addis Ababa University AAU distance and continuing education
- Addis Ababa University AAU entrance exam
Addis Ababa University AAU extension program registration
- Addis Ababa University AAU Gpa Calculator
- Addis Ababa University AAU history
- Addis Ababa University AAU Job Vacancies
- Addis Ababa University AAU Masters Program Registration
- Addis Ababa University AAU new student registration
- Addis Ababa University AAU Online Registration
- Addis Ababa University AAU Online Application
- Addis Ababa University AAU Online Exam Results
- Addis Ababa University AAU ranking in africa
- Addis Ababa University AAU Admission List
- Addis Ababa University AAU World Ranking
- Addis Ababa University AAU scholarship
- Addis Ababa University Accommodation and Hostels