HiLCoE School of Computer Science Admission Requirements 2021 – 2022
HiLCoE School of Computer Science Admission Requirements – Check Below:
To apply to HiLCoE, you need to return the completed application form (in hard copy), noting the following:
- include one copy (non-returnable) of each testimonial (transcript, diploma, degree, etc.) with the original (returnable)
- any exemption of courses should be requested along with the application
- applicants will be notified of their admission status by the office after the required processing of their application
- a non-refundable Application Fee shall be paid with the form applying for admission; this does not guarantee acceptance
The completed form shall be returned to the Admission Office together with the following items:
- Certified copies of previous credentials (Degree and Transcript).
- A letter of motivation written by the applicant. The letter should describe the applicant’s justification to pursue further education, his/her readiness, and the like (less than a page).
- Three 2 X 3 recent photos of the applicant.
- Course transfer requests are processed during application for admission transfer provided that the applicant has completed the form made available for this purpose and submitted all relevant academic documents.
- A maximum of 30% of the total credit hours of a program to be admitted to can be exempted.
- Exemption of course exhaustively granted mainly from core courses.
- Project/Thesis work transfer or/and exemption cannot be granted.
- All transfer shall be approved by the Academic Council.