Dilla University Plant Science Department
Dilla University Plant Science Department – Check Below:
Plant science Staff Profile
Mission School Vision, Vision and Values
To produce a democratic and responsible citizen by providing access to appropriate and appropriate education that is capable of rapid and sustainable growth in accordance with national focus.
To be one of the top 10 plants in the School of Plant Science in 2027, East Africa’s leading university in education quality, development research.
- Our values
- We believe that priority for our students is that they determine the existence of the school, showcase its importance and are a source of strength.
- The quality of education we believe that any ethical mohoni melekiyechewi Educational Excellence.
- Academic freedom and accountability , we work to promote academic freedom and accountability and affordability.
- The competitiveness and innovation we strive to ensure our ability to innovate yetewedederinetine capacity yešeretenyewochechinini.
- The cost k’ot’ebinetine effectiveness always work together to ensure the implementation of miritemenetechinini new minigedochini be’ānešite cost.
- Together to build a culture of staff participation in the life of the trail. By working together, we build mutual respect and confidence.
- Passion does not abide by any practices, case law and policy, and we believe accepted to be associated with a university yemehuberešebuni rules.