Debre Markos University Application Forms 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Application Forms 2022 – 2023 – Check Below:
When to Apply
- self-sponsored summer students:
- government-sponsored summer students: communicate your employer (MoE)
How to Apply
- self-sponsored summer students are requested to apply in person at the main campus whereas government-sponsored students are advised to communicate their employers in advance.
- a student who is attending for his/her undergraduate degree program at the summer program of the University should have the following documents in his/her file.
- Letter stating working experience
- Certificate and transcript
- University application form
- Bank receipt for private students
- Registration slip
After the Application
- Keep with you registration slip that you have been given during registration at least until you graduate
- Private students keep either the original or the copy of the bank receipt with you at least until you graduate
- The university can render housing and cafeteria services to both government and self-sponsored summer students at reduced cost. Private students can solicit the services having paid 1670 Birr per month.
New Student Orientation
- the directorate will arrange a discussion forum at which all the responsible bodies of the university will meet new entrants to let them know the rules and regulations of the university