Debre Berhan University Undergraduate Admissions 2022 – 2023
Debre Berhan University Undergraduate Admissions 2022 – 2023 – Check Below:
Debre Berhan University, Office of Students’ Academic Record Center is responsible for:
- record keeping,
and academic status determination,
- add/drop cases,
- certification of graduates,
- awarding of degrees, and so on.
The entire activities are performed with the help of Student Information Management System (SIMS) software.
- Admissions and/or placements to all regular undergraduate programs are processed through the Ministry of Education.
- Criteria of admissions and enrollments into all undergraduate (and graduate) continuing and distance education programs shall be developed by the academic units concerned in consultation with the offices of Continuing and Distance Education (CDE) and approved by the Admissions and Placement Committee (APC).
- Admission to undergraduate programs shall be based on the completion of the preparatory secondary education and obtaining of the necessary pass mark in University Entrance Examination, and the equivalence established by the Ministry/Higher Education Relevance and Quality Assurance Agency for foreign students.
- Admissions and enrollments to all programs are processed by the University Students’ Academic Record Center in consultation with the academic units concerned.