Bahir Dar University Power System Engineering PhD Department
Bahir Dar University Power System Engineering PhD – Check Below:
The Training Objective of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Graduate Program is to provide broad-based education and training in Electrical and Computer Engineering and its applications leading to a Master of Science Degree in Engineering, to enable graduates to meet the challenges of the engineering profession in a rapidly changing environment that exists in a developing country. The specific training objectives can be summarized as follows.
- To produce Graduates with full professional competence in different fields of Power, Communication, Control & Instrumentation and Computer Engineering who can participate in the national development activities and to this end;
- To train manpower for higher education institutions of the country;
- To produce qualified experts and managers for industries;
- To meet the demands of the industries in terms of training and up grading their engineers and managers.
- To provide opportunity for the working community in the field of Power, Communication, Control & Instrumentation and Computer Engineering to upgrade their knowledge to a higher level.
- To carry out research in the areas of Power, Communication, Control & Instrumentation and Computer Engineering that are relevant to the needs of the Country;
- To render consultancy services to the community.
- To provide research, development, maintenance skills for products and systems.
- To engage students in high level research through thesis that offers optimal solutions to technical problems in the electrical and computer industry sectors.
- To prepare students for career opportunities in public and private services.