Bahir Dar University Chemical Engineering Department
Bahir Dar University Chemical Engineering Department – Check Below:
Our Program Educational Objectives are broadly stated, as is appropriate for the wide range of careers that our graduates will pursue, in industry, business, government, academia, and nonprofit institutions. The Department recognizes that our graduates will choose to use the knowledge and skills they have acquired during their undergraduate years to pursue a wide variety of career and life goals. We encourage our graduates to explore diverse opportunities for employing their chemical engineering skills.
These objectives for our undergraduate program are consistent with the department mission and vision statements.
The Chemical Engineering Department at Bahir Dar Institute of Technology strives to produce graduates of the undergraduate curriculum who:
PEO 1: Graduates will demonstrate scientific and technical foundation for an immediate employment in related fields of chemical engineering involving planning, analysis, design, and solution of engineering problems.
PEO 2: Graduates will have the ability to pursue graduate studies in chemical Engineering or related fields
PEO 3: Graduates will use their skills to contribute to the various communities, both local and global, within which they work, live, and function; and
PEO 4: Graduates will show a commitment to lifelong learning through ongoing professional development, leadership training, and research opportunities along with a deep understanding of the social, ethical, and environmental context of a changing global work environment.
- STUDENT OUTCOMES
The program outcomes comprise what students should be able to know, think, or do across all courses within a curriculum. Course level outcomes are more specific and describe measurable achievement expected in a particular course, identifying the unique knowledge, skills, abilities, or values expected to be gained from a given course. Course outcomes contribute to the achievement of program outcomes. ABET has defined specific program outcomes listed in Criterion of the Engineering Criteria of ABET Inc. and referred to as the 3(1) – (7) outcomes.
The program outcomes of the Department of Chemical Engineering are::
1 .An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
4.An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informal judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
5.An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
6.An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions and;
7.An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
- Arba Minch University Application Form
- Arba Minch University Online Application
- Arba Minch University Fees Structure
- Arba Minch University Courses Offered
- Arba Minch University Admission Requirement
- Arba Minch University Admission List
- Arba Minch University Application Deadline
- Arba Minch University Intake
- Arba Minch University History
- Arba Minch University Smis Portal
Arba Minch University AMU Student Login.
- Arba Minch University Job vacancies
- Arba Minch University Intranet Portal
- Arba Minch University Academic Calendar
- Arba Minch University E learning
- Arba Minch University AMU Contact Address
- Arba Minch University Colleges and Institute
Arba Minch University Ranking
- Arba Minch University Campus and Branches
Arba Minch University Distance Education
- Arba Minch University Scholarship
Arba Minch University Registration Date
- Arba Minch University Online Registration
Arba Minch University Grade System
- Arba Minch University Graduation List
- Arba Minch University Graduation Date
- Adama Science and Technology University ASTU application form 2020 – 20201Adama Science and Technology University ASTU admission list 2020 – 2021Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Online Application 2020 – 2021Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Intake 2020 – 2021Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Application Deadline 2020 – 2021
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Registration Date
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Admission Requirement
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Registration
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Contacts
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Schools
Adama University ASTU Continuing Education Institute
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU weekend program
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Graduation
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Extension Program
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Graduation List
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU announcement
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU Cut off Mark
Adama Science and Technology University ASTU calendar