Alpha University College Scholarship
Alpha University College Scholarship – Check Below:
A student who achieves very high results shall receive a scholarship award from the University College and he/she shall maintain the award as long as he/she maintains his/her excellent academic status. In case a student achieves low results the scholarship will be revoked.
• A student who joins the ACDS with very high grades in Higher Education Entrance Examination or who achieves a very high term GPA shall receive a scholarship award of the University College. The student can maintain the award as long as he/she maintains his/her excellent academic status.
• A request for scholarship must be initiated by any student who satisfies the criteria by submitting an application to the concerned branch office.
• The concerned branch office head will forward the request to the Vice President for Distance Studies with his/her recommendation for approval.
• A student in the degree program must score a CGPA of 4.00 in three consecutive terms taking the normal load (36 cr. hr.) set per term to get the scholarship.
• Once the student gets the scholarship, he/she has to maintain his/her CGPA by scoring at least 3.75 or above to maintain the scholarship.