Alpha University College Online Registration 2022 – 2023
Alpha University College Online Registration 2022-23| see details below on how to go about the online registration for first-year and continuing students…
Applicants who get admission to Alpha University College (AUC) shall register between the dates specified on the Academic Calendar. Registration takes place at the University College at the beginning of each semester. The Program shall be announced by the Office of the Registrar. Late registration is conducted with a penalty. Students should observe the following registration rules and procedures:
• Registration is in person or by an official delegation.
• A student will not be allowed to attend classes without completing registration formalities.
• A regular (day and evening) student must normally register for a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 18 credit hours per semester. However, if the student is on good academic standing and if he/she is in his/her year of graduation, then the student may register for not more than 21 credit hours per month.
• The normal load per semester for degree student of Evening and Distance Education programs shall range between 9 and 12 credit hours. However, there shall be flexibility in this regard depending on other factors that may influence the student’s learning.
• Any student wishing to deviate from any normal credit hours load per semester must submit his/her request in writing to the department/unit to which he/she belongs. The department/unit is authorized to grant or deny the applicants request.
• The department head shall also handle all special cases as regards semester course load in consultation with the registrar office.
• A student must pass per-requisite course before he/she register for an advanced course.
• A student shall pay for the courses listed in the registration slip and present the cash receipt along with the forms to the registrar office for final registration after getting the advisors signature.
• A student shall complete the registration forms in triplicate specifying course titles, course number, period’s names of instructors, etc., in consultation with an advisor. The student must submit the registration slips to the Office of the Registrar and get the “REGISTERED” stamp on them. Then the first copy shall be submitted in the Office of the Registrar, the second in the department and the third shall be kept with the student.
• No credit shall be given for courses for which the student is not registered even if grades have been earned.
• Registration is complete only when the “REGISTERED” stamp is put on the registration slips by the registrar office.