Alpha University College Admission Requirements 2022 – 2023
Alpha University College Admission Requirements 2022 – Check Below:
The admission of students to the University College for its Degree programs is based on the requirements set by the Ministry of Education. Applicants must submit two copies of Ethiopian General Secondary Certificate Examination (EGSCE) and Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Qualification Examination (EHEEQE).
Registration takes place in the branch and coordination offices that the student prefers to register during the working days of the year. During registration, students should observe the following registration rules and procedures:
• A student, whose application for admission to the College is accepted, can be registered any time during the working days.
• Registration could be in person or by official delegation. In both cases the registration slips should be completed and signed by the student himself/herself .A student will not be allowed to take courses (modules and other learning materials) without completing registration formalities.
• In exceptional cases, there shall be flexibility depending on the learning pace of the learner and other factors that may influence the student’s study. In this case a student may register for less than 12Cr.hrs/ or for a maximum of 15Cr.hrs at his/her graduation/ during the last two terms.
• Any student wishing to register for additional credit/contact hours than normal credit hour load of the term must submit his/her request in writing to the head of branch/representative office, or the office of registrar and the request must be approved by the academic commission of ACDS.
• A student must take the pre-requisite (s) before he/she registers for an advanced course.
• A student shall pay for the courses listed in the registration slip and, present the cash receipt along with the forms to the respective branch/coordination office.
• A student shall complete a registration form in triplicate. The student must submit the slips to the branch or coordination office and get the “REGISTERED” stamp on them. The first copy shall be given to the student, the second to the branch or coordination office, and the third shall be sent to the Distance Registrar office.
• No credit shall be given for courses for which the student is not registered even if grades have been earned.